What We Can Offer
Work you will do
• Engage clients in workshops and interviews to analyze process and reporting requirements
• Advise clients on industry/ cross-industry leading practices. Advise clients on SAP recommended processes and functions
• Design target state SAP solutions for clients. Influence clients’ thinking in adopting leading/ standard practices while developing target state
• Analyse application landscape to design interfaces to SAP solution
• Perform SAP configuration and tests. Develop specifications for development of forms/ reports/ interfaces.
• Lead the consultant and client teams through the implementation cycle including planning and execution of testing, migration and cutover.
• Support change management execution by developing training material, delivering training and supporting users post cutover.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
• SAP certification is preferred
• Proven demonstrated skills of delivering SAP project
• Good understanding of SAP implementation methodology
• At least 5 years of relevant experience. With at least 5-10 end-to- end full life cycle implementation of SAP FICO module.
• Strong interest to learn new things; be it understanding client's business, a new technology or a different way of working
• Good communication and presentation skills in English to build relationship and work closely with client stakeholders
• Ability to analyze ‘As Is’ and ‘To Be’ business processes, complete complex business design for gap / interfaces and configure system to user requirements.
• Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to think out-of-the-box, work under pressure and tight project timelines
• Drive, tenacity, client focused and results oriented
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Position may be based in Vietnam but project locations could be anywhere in the Asia-Pacific Region.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.