Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
As part of a global team of 35,000 tax professionals in 150 countries, you will advise clients on planning, compliance and reporting wherever the client has needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality service and our technical networks enable you to help clients reduce inefficiencies, mitigate risk and improve opportunities within their tax functions. Groups (or, as we call them – sub-service lines) within Tax include Business Tax Services, Global Compliance and Reporting, People Advisory Services, Indirect Tax Services, International Tax Services, Transfer Pricing Services and Transaction Tax Services.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
We are looking for high performing candidates to join our HCMC Transfer pricing team as Senior consultants and/or experienced staffs.
• Work closely with Managers and team members to deliver transfer pricing/ tax related work to multinational companies across a range of industries
• Attend meetings/interviews for data-gathering and understanding the multinational companies’ business models and their Group’s tax /transfer pricing policies
• Perform supply chain and related industry analyses
• Perform financial and economic analyses
• Assist in drafting transfer pricing compliance reports and information disclosures as part of corporate income tax returns
• Assist in drafting transfer pricing planning and advisory reports
• Participate in transfer pricing/ tax audit assistance
• Be willing to learn and demonstrate a positive attitude towards constructive feedback for future career development
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Relevant tertiary qualification (e.g. Accounting, Finance, Economics, Commerce, Business, Law, etc.)
• Fresh graduate of 1 year of experience in transfer pricing in a professional services/corporate environment
• Strong business acumen
• Exceptional writing and analytical skills
• Sound computer literacy (MS Excel, Word and Power Point essential)
• Ability to manage competing priorities
• Excellent written and spoken Vietnamese and English