Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- To perform high quality outbound customer contact by identifying additional needs to both existing and new to bank customers.
- Focuses on building rapport and trust with existing and new to bank customers to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Job holder is required to achieve the monthly minimum standards with respect to customer contacts and relevant Key Performance Indicators (i.e. customer outcomes, operational risk measures etc.)
- Manage the straight through sales process acquisition of leads generated.
- Where appropriate deliver the initial customer request successfully alongside any additional products, services and solutions that have been identified.
- Seeking to improve processing and managing the individual product error rates and smooth processing of all customer applications.
- By engaging with various Business partners inclusive but not limited to Credit, CAU CPD, PMG, CSV, and MKT, GSCM on daily task and processes under the guidance of the Team Manager.
- Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets.
- Contribute to team development, effectiveness and success by sharing knowledge and good practice, working collaboratively with others to create a productive, diverse and supportive working environment.
- Continuously monitor and gather information to assess potential impacts and identify possible risks and opportunities for the business.
- Apply policies, procedures, practices and standards to their allocated tasks, taking responsibility for their own actions, to ensure the achievement of high levels of quality, effective risk management and regulatory compliance.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor's degree.
- Be proficient language(s) required by the process.
- Must be flexible, customer centric and have the ability to thrive in a team environment seeking feedback and open to development.
- Take pride in delivering what is promised in line with the customer and service expectations.
- Want to do a good job is concerned about getting it right for the customer and checks everything is in order.
- Ability to work in a high-volume, fast paced environment is required.
- Proficiency with personal computers and basic software packages and specialized applications.
- Excellent communication skills and is polite and friendly at all times
- Display patience and empathy.