Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking (WPB) is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking for individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers’ needs.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Contact Centre Service & Sales Representative - Outbound
In this role, you will:
Impact on the Business
- Handles contacts with our HSBC customers in a polite and friendly way, instilling customer confidence and resolving customer’s issues at first contact where possible.
- Delivers what is promised in line with customer expectations
- Offers value added products and services based on customer needs analysis and ensures customer understanding of those products
Customers / Stakeholders
- Provides excellent customer service to medium complexity customer contacts by keeping up to date on training and internal communications
- Certified to handle multiple propositions (i.e Advance) or multiple products (i.e. Loans, Mortgage, Core Banking, Cards)
- Generating customer loyalty through strong knowledge of key products and services
- Owns and resolves issues and understands how and when to escalate
Leadership & Teamwork
- Acts as a role model for our Group Values and behaviours (Open, Connected, Dependable) supporting colleagues and customers to deliver superior customer service through these values
- Values diversity amongst team
- Acts a as mentor to assist new joiners as required
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Knowledge of Group compliance, Operational Risk and SOX (Sarbanes- Oxley Requirements) for RBWM Centres
- Maintains HSBC internal control standards
- Awareness of all elements of Operational Risk associated with the role in compliance to SOX for contact centres
We encourage you to apply your cv via this link: https://mycareer.hsbc.com/en_GB/jointalentcommunity?pipelineId=180798
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Must have education standard to at least university diploma and be of a legal working age
- Must be proficient in language(s) required by the process
- Open to working flexible shifting schedules
- Must be flexible, customer centric and have the ability to thrive in a team environment seeking feedback and open to development
- Takes pride in delivering what is promised in line with the customer and service expectations
- Wants to do a good job,is concerned about getting it right for the customer and checks everything is in order
- Ability to work in a high-volume, fast paced environment is required
- Proficiency with personal computers and basic software packages and specialised applications
- Excellent communication skills and is polite and friendly at all times
- Displays patience and empathy
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited