Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
You will be involved in marketing creative content from A to Z: concept development, content planning, and market deployment with other cross-functional teams and external agencies/content creators.
Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content
Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
Produce well-researched content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
As an Ideal Candidate:
● Passion about the education industry.
● You can be creative by nature with words. You know which forms of visuals can help deliver the message.
● You have a strong ability to translate a communication brief into creative ideas & execution that delivers business objectives.
● Your creative style is positive, insightful and “out of the box”.
● You can work both independently and collaboratively.
● You have experience with all media channels (online & offline) and creative formats.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
● High responsibly and committed and be able to produce good quality content often to tight deadlines
● Flexible and easy to adapt in different environment
● Strong in logical thinking, critical thinking, brainstorming
● Being solutions-oriented, and supportive in finding solutions to unexpected challenges
● Strong in both concept-generation and must be clear, concise, and grammatically correct copy.
● English fluency in both writing and speaking.
● Direct experience in digital and social content creation, having a background of working in education is a plus.
● Working experience in Agencies is an advantage.