Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The Content Manager develops creative ideas and concepts and works with the Creative Team. He/She has to take ownership of copywriting briefs and deliver them to the highest standard.
In addition, he/she will guide content specialists in the Social/PR/Experiential teams to plan, structure, and produce content for various media platforms. He/She will develop content strategies and ideas that drive the development of compelling content across channels. He/She will ensure the creation of the right content at the right time to capture the right audience while expressing the brand voice.
He/She is expected to act as an innovator that consistently comes up with new creative ideas to deliver The Lamp’s promise to solve clients’ needs and impress them.
He/She should also be a role model to lead and coach the team to increase reliability.
- Develop creative idea or concept for campaigns for a multi-channel environment
- Provide content direction to content specialists within the Social/PR/Experiential teams & oversee content master plans that encompass all channels.
- Guide, prepare & brainstorm for new content ideas that work across different channels.
- Research target audiences, best practices, and client materials & perform content audits to identify & craft the right content tone.
- Participate in client meetings to present creative ideas, plans, amendments & report progress; prepare presentation materials.
- Update the creative team about social, cultural & industry trends that are relevant to creative & content development.
Copy & Content Development
- Persuasive, and original copy.
- Oversee content production & designer work to make sure it is aligned with the strategic & creative direction.
- Edit & proof content in both Vietnamese & English, ensuring content quality & consistency across channels.
- Take full responsibility for the quality of outsourced content.
- Ensure all contents are delivered on time & within the budget.
- Build, maintain & develop trust with clients as a creative advisor – actively participate in client meetings to provide creative & content views.
- Ensure you acquire a clear understanding of client business, budgetary constraints & use this knowledge to provide relevant creative solutions.
- Use listening and critical thinking skills to deepen your understanding of client issues & briefs.
- Be critical in your thinking & constructive in your feedback.
- Manage, coach and train team members to achieve KPI, develop on skill, attitude and commitment to company
- Inspire and be responsible for team’s performance
- Recruit, expand and develop team
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
At least 2 years working as a leader
The ability to articulate thoughts into concrete ideas using words and visuals to adapt in situations or solve the issues on the spot.
Have a sharp solution-oriented attitude instead of not blaming others.
Understand the ecosystem of the digital and physical world.
A portfolio that boasts an impressive collection of ideas written in contemporary yet relevant writing styles that deliver on all the above aspects.
A team player with a brave, enthusiastic, cheerful attitude and exceed the expectation