What We Can Offer
- Work closely with the Marketing and Sale Team to gather needed information to plan content efficiently.
- Implement the content plan, produce copy aligned with the marketing strategy, from copywriting to editing and publishing. Monitor and report on content performance; make recommendations on how to optimize the content presence and content engagement across all channels.
- Research and analyze industry news and trends, identify opportunities, and produce timely content that builds brand reputation.
- Work closely with the in-house design team to create compelling and engaging content, aligned with brand guidelines in terms of visuals and tone of voice.
- Contribute to strategic, creative brainstorms for sale campaign activations and produce content for sale channels. Assist in implementing eCommerce initiatives to drive sales, engagements, and conversions.
Contribute to the brand strategic development (30%)
- Work closely with the Brand and Communication Manager and the Creative Team to develop the content strategy that aligns with Jillian’s brand essence and objectives (long-term strategy)
- Join Jillian’s innovation projects such as developing new products, product packaging, upgrade marketing assets and customer experience, etc.
- Graduated from College / University, prefer Marketing, Economics, Journalism.
- Experience in a content-focused professional role (minimum 1 – 2 years). Knowledge of perfume / cosmetics / beauty / lifestyle is a plus.
- Attention to detail, proactive mindset, and can-do attitude. Be able to bring up new ideas/opportunities and pursue them.
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skill, the capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- A passion for digital and content marketing and demonstrated experience of how this can be used to drive measurable business outcomes.
- Good English writing skill is a big plus.
- Bonuses (Ceremony, Tet, 13th month, year-end bonus) according to company policy and regulations
- Participate fully in-state insurance as an official employee.
- Travel and vacation at least once a year
- Young, friendly and professional working environment with international interaction
- Jillian Switzerland is a young and new brand pursuing open-minded and innovative approaches. All members, regardless of team and professional, are always welcomed for their nature and strong points. We offer everyone the same opportunities to contribute and make things work in Jillian, and thus opportunity for growth.