Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Define creative concepts and provide high quality & engaging content (in Vietnamese and/or in English) for promotional materials & lead conversion tools.
- Support the development, implementation & optimization of integrated promotional campaigns and branding campaigns across all traditional and digital channels to drive enquiries and student enrolment growth.
- Develop content to feed True North School website and social platforms, in collaboration with other marketing team members and in liaison with agencies, freelancers and interns.
- Lead video projects & photo shoots including but not limited to looking for talents, liaising with students and lecturers, developing story and script, outsourcing and briefing agencies for production and post production.
- Coordinate speakers, build scripts and facilitate talk shows at events & develop and/or update content for presentations & speeches at information days and other events.
- Provide support for requests related to promotional collaterals for school engagement activities, global mobility program promotion, etc.
- Provide support for requests related to campaign and social media channel report & recommendation for future campaigns and improvement.
- Recruit, train and manage social media freelancers.
- Undertake any other tasks as delegated by the Line Manager and BODs
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Competitive salary
- Stable 2-year full-time employment contract
- Premium Healthcare Insurance
- Free gym membership
- 22+ paid leave days per year
- Team building and other activities
- International professional working environment
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor’s Degree or above, preferably in Marketing;
- At least 1 year in relevant position;
- Excellent English and Vietnamese writing and oratory skills;
- Computer/tech savvy; can competently utilize Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Experience in the education industry is an additive;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Thrives in a fast-moving, start-up environment; is solution-oriented and capable of meeting strict deadlines