Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
As a Content Specialist, you are in charge of researching the right target audiences to generate the most effective online content, including social media ad content and product descriptions. You will work with our in-house teams (Design, Editing, Performance Marketing, etc.) to help make your ideas a reality, then report the performance of your content to our Marketing Manager.
This is a challenging but exciting sales-driven job of which you will be rewarded accordingly. Now the answer is up to you: Are you ready to join the crew?
*** WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Researching the US market and its customers to pick the right products to sell online.
- Planning and executing an effective content strategy.
- Scripting ad images and videos, and working closely with the Video and Graphics team to produce ad content for your products.
- Writing and editing ad copies for your products.
- Creating different A/B test options to choose the most effective content.
- Tracking and analyzing different metrics to optimize the performance of your content.
- Working with in-house teams to keep track of your products.
Conducting weekly performance reports of your content.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Competitive base salary up to $600 - with unlimited monthly commissions.
- Clear career roadmap, with a chance to be promoted after annual reviews.
- Intensive training in social content creation & digital marketing.
- Various on-the-job training to develop your working-life skills, including leadership, communication, teamwork, presentation skills, etc.
- Young, dynamic, transparent and open-minded working culture - All ideas are welcome!
- High-end working environment: central location in Hanoi, laptop provided for all employees, lunch/drink/snack always ready.
- 13-month salary & premium health insurance for employees (Generali) with annual health check-up
- 12 annual leave days and 20 work-from-home days per year.
- Annual company trip (budget up to $600), team building activities ($120/year), and plenty of other company events.
- Lunch/drink/snack allowance ($70/month).
*** COULD YOU BE THE TALENT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- At least one year of experience in content marketing or digital marketing.
- Proven track record of social content and product content creation (image, video, copy).
- Excellent English reading and writing skills. IELTS is at least 6.5.
- Ability to prioritize, plan and manage tasks effectively.
- Ability to collaborate with teams.
- Ability to present and communicate ideas effectively.
- A consummate professional with experience in a deadline-driven environment, a quick learner, self-motivated, and an eye for details.
- Good research and analytical skills. Capable of processing and presenting data.
- Experience in eCommerce, Facebook ads, email marketing or YouTube marketing is a plus.
- A proficient mindset in visual design is a plus.
Bachelor's degree in English, Marketing, Communications, or any other related