Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Cooperate with other department for the production of marketing materials
- Update on industry best practices to utilize them for Revzone Yamaha Motor branding and exposure
- Assist in developing marketing strategies, including market research and planning presentations
- Monitor social media activities to assess the public’s perception of Revzone’s brand
- Track projects and team activities and assist in standardizing marketing materials
- Utilize CRM to manage relationships with potential customers
- Join motorcycles tour occasionally and acquire insights from big bike customers and the media
- Support events and other duties as assigned
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/ Communication/ Journalism/ Business Administration or relevant fields
- At least 01year experience in marketing/content positions
- A2 license, experience in automobile/motorcycle industry or familiarity with SEO, GDN, SEM, CRM is a plus
- Ability to create spreadsheets and analyze quantitative data to interpret KPI and ROI metrics
- Social, responsible and good English capability
- Strong time management skills, willingness to learn and ability to be self-directed
- Working time: average 22 working days / month
- Time: 08:00 AM – 17:00 PM
Revzone Yamaha Motor Saigon –UOA Building, No 06 Tân Trào Street, Ward Tân Phú, District 7, HCM city.
Candidates can apply directly or via email to one of the following address:
- Via YMVN's Website: https://yamaha-motor.com.vn/tuyen-dung-yamaha/co-hoi-viec-lam/(prefered)
- Via Vietnamworks
Yamaha Motor Việt Nam Ho Chi Minh Branch, Floor 18 MB Sunny Tower 259 Tran Hung Dao Street, Ward Co giang, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Time and location for test and interview will be announced via email or phone number
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Company will check original certifications before interviewing.