What We Can Offer
Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
*End - users:
- Build content map for every project.
- Focus on end-user core customer needs.
- Develop creative content aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase traffic and customer’s positive experiences.
- Build content guidelines for team members to execute project
- Determine best methods of communication per customer's segment.
- Create and publish engaging contents.
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts.
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency.
- Use content management systems to analyze traffics on multi-platforms including: web, app, social channels, influencers, online publishers and users’ engagement metrics.
- Collaborate with internal teams including: Category, Trade, Project and Design team to plan and develop site's contents, styles and layouts.
- Working closely support Marcom Director trainning content writing skills of team members
- Directly report to Marketing Communication Director.
- Working time: 8:30 - 17:30 Monday - Friday
- Working place: 14th Floor, Phu My Hung Tower, 08 Hoang Van Thai, Tan Phu Ward, Dist. 7, HCMC
- Familiarity with social media.
- Efficient writing skills in English.
- Great attention to details, careful and precise.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant fields.
- 5+ years of professional experiences.
- Annual bonus: 2 - 3 months under minimum KPI requirement
- Working in a dynamic, opencreative environment
- Fast promotion opportunities based on personal ability
- Team-Building, Year End Partymany internal events