Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Develop offline to online strategy with a clear plan tailored to each territory;
- Conduct, monitor, and identify opportunities, risks, and trends, including competitors’ movements, in offline activities/placements;
- Continuously monitor and analyze marketing investment in offline channels including OOH, event activation, customer engagement, POI activations, Direct - - Selling and other related activity;
- Collaborate with other channels (online) to make sure message consistency and alignment;
- Measure ROI without jeopardizing the output quality and strategic value of marketing project (e.g., sponsorship, placements).
B/ Content Management:
- Work closely with PMM to ensure the campaign brief was well translated to content and channel execution plan;
- Comfortable with ambiguous campaign brief and take initiative to seek clarification and alignment prior to execution, as well as expanding it into an advertisement plan using his/her independent information acquisition;
- Develop content and channel execution plan, includes agency selection (includes internal) production plan, placement plan, type of media and vendor selection based on allocated budget;
- Strive for outmost creativity in delivering message to target audience, and make sure message consistency;
- Execute channel execution plan, supervise 3rd party delivery and evaluate for learning and future improvement;
- Content optimization: work with media placement team/expert to optimize and develop channel optimized outputs (OOH, mobile, online media, etc.). Lead the team to insure each output is tailor made (optimized) without reducing output quality and risking timely delivery.
C/ Strategic Partnership
- Identify opportunity for strategic partnership to thrive business growth;
- Manage, monitor, and execute the agreed project with a clear metrics to measure the success of the project.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Min. 2 years in brand/creative/media/event organizing role;
- Ability to communicate fluently in English;
- Creative, strong drive and logic skills;
- Good negotiation skills and attention to details;
- Agile and flexible executioner, able to make last minute adjustment to ensure proper result delivery;
- Good presentation skill;
- Proficiency in Excel or similar data processing tool.