Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
This role is to will support and collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify, prioritize, and implement process improvements that enhance efficiency, quality, and productivity in the Area Delivery Organization TbM (LCL, Landside Transportation, CHB Execution* & FINOPS ). This includes anchoring and facilitating project prioritization and readiness in support of TbM Leaders and their teams. He/She will also facilitate the adoption of best practices, methodologies, and tools for continuous improvement.
At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job – we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to: gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the TbM organization to identify opportunities for process improvement and operational excellence.
- Lead or participate in cross-functional improvement projects, providing expertise in process improvement methodologies, change management, and data analysis.
- Facilitate process improvement workshops, brainstorming sessions, and root cause analysis to identify areas for improvement and develop action plans.
- Assist in developing and implementing performance metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the impact of improvement initiatives.
- Provide coaching, training, and guidance to teams on continuous improvement methodologies, tools, and techniques.
- Monitor and track the progress of improvement projects, ensuring milestones are met, and outcomes are achieved.
- Foster a collaborative and innovative culture by promoting knowledge sharing, teamwork, and the adoption of best practices.
- Stay informed about industry trends, emerging technologies, and advancements in continuous improvement methodologies.
- Act as a change agent, influencing and inspiring employees at all levels to embrace a mindset of continuous improvement.
- Serve as a liaison between departments, facilitating communication and collaboration on improvement initiatives.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Process improvement & Project Management skills
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Tech savvy mindset to optimize our news ways of working
- Understanding E2E Business Landscape and Operational
- Excellence / Lean experience is beneficial
- Highly structured and analytical
- Strong influencing skills / drive change management
- Result driven combined with the ability to achieve results through people
- Training, coaching and driving adoption across teams
- LEAN/ Six Sigma knowledge and experience is preferred
- Comfortable working in a matrix organization
Maersk is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we embrace different styles of thinking. Maersk is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants without regard to race, colour, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy or parental leave, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We are happy to support your need for any adjustments during the application and hiring process. If you need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website, apply for a position, or to perform a job, please contact us.