Oops! Có lỗi đã xảy ra, vui lòng thử lại.
các phúc lợi dành cho bạn
Bạn Nên Có Kỹ Năng
Production - Process
Bạn Sẽ Làm Gì
• Lead improvement projects related to process and continuous improvement in the areas of quality, operations, efficiency, and cost using Lean methodologies and tools.
• 1 role in process improvement projects by facilitating groups and teams, managing projects, monitoring for sustainability, presenting results.
• Play a key role in the development of the Lean culture in the company.
2. ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work with department head to identify opportunities for improvement
• Work with training department to develop Lean and 6S culture
• Develop and deliver Lean training at all levels of the company
• Facilitate and manage Lean activities, ensure on-time completion and report result
• Develop and maintain daily/ weekly Report
• Control and audit processes to ensure that they are maintained after projects completion
• Proactively find areas that will have constrains in the future
• Complete other assignments and special projects as requested
Chuyên Môn Của Bạn
• BS in Engineering/ Lean manufacturing or related fields
• Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is preferred
2. Experience & qualifications
• Minimum 5 years’ experience industrial engineering or related fields in a manufacturing environment
• Project Management Experience
• Lean tools application (5S, Kanban, Kaizen, value stream mapping, SMED…)
3. Knowledge of:
HR02-F08 Rev: 01.00
• ISO 9001:2015
• LEAN Manufacturing Concepts
• Statistical Process Control
• Theory of Constraints
• DMAIC Principles
4. Skills and Abilities
• Organizational skills
• Negotiation skills
• Ability to communicate with all organizational levels
• Demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others
• Project Management
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Problem analysis and resolution through Lean tool
• Attention to detail
• Systems and continuous improvement orientation
• Product and process knowledge
• Strong analytical skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, and Visio), AutoCAD (layouts)
Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
Tên người liên hệ: HR Department
Qui mô công ty: 100-499
GES is among the global leaders in semiconductor equipment services. With a team of broad experience in semiconductor field, GES provides technical resource solutions to the electronics industry to reduce costs and improve efficiencies to its customers operations.
GES has a headquarter in Silicon Valley, San Jose, California, USA and many satellite operations throughout Asia to support customers worldwide.
For more information, visit www.geservs.com
Now we are opening many employment opportunities for dynamic, ambitious and skillful with right attitude to join and grow with us.
Our philosophy is “ We hire for ATITUDE and train for SKILL”.
bạn có muốn
Công việc tương tự
QA/QC and Continuous Improvement Trainer / Consultant
SCSI (Vietnam) Quality Service Co.ltd.
Habitat For Humanity International in Vietnam
Steel Structure Supervisor
Trails Of Indochina Limited (TOI)
On Semiconductor Viet Nam
Alpla Packaging (Vietnam) Co. Ltd.
Wahl Vietnam Co., Ltd.
Alpla Packaging (Vietnam) Co. Ltd.
Production Supervisor / Giám Sát Sản Xuất
Công Ty TNHH Transtech Việt Nam
Finished Chief Supervisor
Công TY TNHH ARCADIS VIỆT NAM
Furniture Technical Design Supervisor
Tuyển Sinh Thạc Sỹ Quản Trị Kinh Doanh.
Top 220 trường uy tín toàn nước Mỹ.
Giảm 5 triệu học phí trước ngày 28/07.
Học tại Hà Nội.