What We Can Offer
Vietnamese candidates only
• To initiate & facilitates improvement program & activities such as: Kaizen, Lean, 5S, Good manufacturing Practice, TQM, Skilled in Troubleshooting and Root Cause analysis.
• Responsible for supervising, developing, implementing of improvement at production line. Typical improvement activity results in improved safety, productivity, quality, and cost reductions.
• Provide continuous improvement (CI) activity support to all operation facilities.
• Lead all plant continuous improvement (CI) programs.
• Direct and facilitate the ongoing lean improvement process with techniques such as Kaizen, 5’S, TPM, Kanban, Policy development, etc.
• Provides CI orientation and on- the- job training for teammates and ensure that the responsibilities are defined and understood, and oversees the lean project.
• Training others to the lead improvement efforts, including training on effective tools for successful project leadership.
• Ensure that appropriate safety and ergonomic processes and methods are utilized.
• Develop and maintain annual value stream mapping efforts, CI plans and calendars.
• Handle in-house training on CI tools and methodologies and guide employees.
• Create periodic format presentations on company implementation progress to management.
• Offer technical expertise to company on statistics, Six Sigma methodology, tools and practices.
• Assist departmental improvements.
• Other tasks assigned by plant Manager.
• Be qualified to minimum Green Belt Six Sigma but preferably Black belt.
• Ability to engage a cross- functional team towards a desired outcome.
• Strong change management skills to include the practical implementation of Lean Manufacturing principles and concepts.
• Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong leadership, problem solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to organize and plan use of time and people effectively and efficiently.
Qualification/ Prior experience:
• BS, BA or similar degree with an emphasis in engineering & production area or equivalent is preferred.
• Full practical working of Lean concepts with demonstrated success.
• Six Sigma experience is a plus.
• Proven analysis and presentation skills including use of common tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Auto Card & Power point.
• Minimum of 5 years manufacturing experienced preferred.