What We Can Offer
Develop and execute the Area Contract and Cold Chain Logistics procurement pipeline in strategic alignment with the area business plans. Be a business partner to site managers, product and commercial teams in delivering optimized costs through cost effective, compliant and quality procurement solutions
Area Local Procurement
• Overall responsible for optimizing the procurement spend across the Contract and Cold Chain Logistics.
• Develop category strategy in alignment with area business plans
• Enable sustainable and profitable growth through best-in-class sourcing, optimizing operational behaviors and supplier innovation.
• Develop and oversee the realization of the procurement plan (Pipeline)
• Ensure compliance is managed to the expectations of the Maersk procurement process, and this is supported through the ”Six Sourcing Steps”
• Manage vendor relationships incl. performance management on tactical level
Build and develop team
• Manage the performance of the team and the individual team members
• Facilitate the personal and functional development of the team and the individual team members
• Build close relations with x-functional team members and foster a One Maersk mindset.
• Govern the One Maersk mindset. Act as a point of escalation relating to dispute and issue resolution
• The candidate possesses strong analytical skills and has experience developing Procurement strategies and able to handle larger negotiations
• Min. 5 years experience within contract logistics functions or Logistics industry.
• Strong contract skills to maximize the outcome of contracts and negotiations
• Negotiation, cost & material analysis, creative & logistical thinking, problem solving, report writing.
• Good English communication
• Good command of MS Word, Excel, Power point and Vison
• Pro-active and adaptable.
• Dynamic, enthusiastic, dedicated to work
• High sense of Integrity & Compliance
• Some travel is expected