What We Can Offer
• Uses optimization modeling and process (re-)design to derive optimum logistics solution, resource level and costs.
• Assists in creating solution documents and comprehensive presentations and supports presenting them to the (potential) customer.
• Develops a strong understanding of financial models, contract budget models and contract budget development.
• Develops improved methodologies for analyzing client data.
• Liaises with other functions, departments and business units to formulate and test validity of solutions.
• Ensures the smooth handover of successful proposals to Operations at the start of the project implementation phase, and develops an awareness of the issues, which are pertinent to operational implementation.
• Identifies and discusses the feasibility of pursuing new business opportunities with specific potential clients with National CL Manager.
• Assists Business Development staff with specific tasks as necessary, helping to achieve the overall departmental goals more effectively.
• Other related work assigned by the line manager.
• At least 3-year experience in CL OPS or Solution Design.
• Knowledge of CAST supply chain design software, or similar.
• Knowledge of CLASS warehouse design software, or similar.
• Knowledge of MS Access.
• Warehousing, transport, supply chain design, industrial engineering, manufacturing.
• Strong working knowledge of MS office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
• Communication Proficiency English.
• Time Management.