Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Negotiate with existing and new suppliers (hotels, cruises, airlines, restaurants …) to provide the best available rates and special offers, overrides, release periods, terms & conditions.
- Update and complete contracting databse on system.
- Ensure correctness and completeness of signed contracts when recording or filing.
- Follow up counter-signed contracts in a timely basis & proper record or filing
- Maintain ongoing relationships with suppliers to maximize results and benefits.
- Assist sales teams as and when required in all aspects of contracting
- Assist in resolving complaints and administrative issues of company’s suppliers
- Perform other duties assigned by Product & Contracting Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Welcome New Graduate Candidates
- Bachelor’s degree in Tourism, Hospitality, Economics or Business preferred.
- Experience in hospitality or toursim industry is a plus
- Good command of English
- Strong analytical, negotiation & interpersonal skills
- Good prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Solid teamwork and communication (both verbal and written) skills
- Be accurate and detail oriented
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines with a positive attitude
What we offer:
- A competitive salary package together with an ideal working environment
- Lunch allowance
- Training courses with great career development opportunities
- Product inspection trips and annual company trip
- Annual staff party and companywide team building activities
- Summer vacation within Vietnam and Asian countries ( ½ financial support for 1st & second year of working, full finacial support after 2 years’ working)
- 12 days annual leave
- Working Hours:
Monday to Friday: 8:30am to 5pm. Every Saturday: 8:30am to 12:00pm
How to apply:
Please send your most updated CV together with the cover letter to Ms. Hanh, HR department