What We Can Offer
• Review and assist project team to prepare Preliminary Project Master Programme including authority submissions, Monitor progress against programme;
• Prepare Tender Trade Packages & Micro-Program, suggest Procurement Strategy;
• Monitor Authority Submission Programme, Check List and Project Document monitoring;
• Familiar and knowledgeable with FIDIC Form of Contracts and shall assist the Architect to administrate the contract;
• Work with the project team and consultants in carrying daily duty;
• Review progress payment recommendations and cost estimate of the project/ development by QS consultant.
• Monitor, review, prepare reply and recommendation to Project Director on project correspondences from contract parties;
• Assist to monitor and review existing Projects’ P&L
• Assist the Director to consolidate Market trends/ relevant Market data on a quarterly/yearly basis for BOD Reporting.
• Review, comment and make recommendation to Project Directors on the adaptation made on Standard Conditions of Contract by the Client’s Lawyers/QS to suit project needs and to highlight potential financial/ operation risks;
• Assessment and Analysis of RFP documents to provide Directors a clear indication of the project requirements.
• Formulation of Fee Proposal (in Vietnamese & English) and any other ad-hoc
• A recognized Degree in Building / Construction Management / Quantity Surveying;
• At least 5 years of relevant working experience with similar job scope in similar industry.
• Relevant experience and sound knowledge with FIDIC Form of Contracts;
• Knowledge in contracts review and contract related risk management;
• Adept at analysis of P&L and financial figures.
• Strong in verbal and written communication skills in English & Vietnamese.
Interested applicants can submit a comprehensive resume, including a recent photograph and expected salary by 26 August 2021.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interview.