Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Mid-level corporate controls. Requires to take a lead role in the global implementation and development of electrical controls systems/designs, PLC/HMI programing, perform vendor equipment check-out, equipment/system start-ups, data collection and optimization of control systems.
• Responsible for global support of manufacturing replication.
• Responsible to assist with global coordination of new equipment installation and implementation.
• Responsible to assist with global communication between manufacturing process equipment and SQL database.
• Responsible for maintaining and updating of manufacturing process tool electrical drawings globally, ensuring the tracking of equipment changes is documented and drawings are kept current.
• Responsible for the successful design and theory behind majority of manufacturing control systems, ensuring new process tools adhere to corporate controls standards and best practices.
• Responsible for globally troubleshooting and problem solving equipment controls related issues and recommending controls policy/standard changes, if possible, to prevent future issues with new manufacturing process tools.
• Responsible to interface with multiple departments within the organization and external suppliers to ensure corporate controls policies/standards are understood and being adhered to.
• Responsible for designing, programming, and coordination of small, mid, and some large scale control systems and projects.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Proven understanding/knowledge and ability to trouble-shoot electrical/electronic control systems.
• Proven understanding/knowledge of global manufacturing processes and safety requirements.
• Proven experience using AutoCad drafting software to create electrical schematic and panel layouts.
• Machine design principles and Automation Programming Skills (PLC, HMI, SQL Database) are critical
• Knowledge of process equipment like Robots, vision camera inspections, Rockwell Automation, etc would be an added advantage
• Knowledge and experience in controls engineering techniques and practices for global facilities including North America, Asian, and European countries would be an added advantage.
• Proven understanding of computer hardware/applications and the Microsoft Office family.
• Some knowledge of working in server environment.
• Some Microsoft SQL Server Database configuration experience.
• Experience in at least one multi-tiered architecture using C#, VB.NET, HTML, XML and SQL.
• Excellent communications skills both oral and written.
• Good problem solving skills.
Experience & Education:
• Minimum 4 - 10 years of manufacturing equipment controls engineering experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related field; or equivalent years of work experience.