Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We are looking for a skilled COO (chief operation officer) to oversee all aspects of Mytour operation. You will support & observe business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
The goal is to run Mytour smoothly and together with CEO, lead Mytour to become a leading OTA (Online travel agency) in Vietnam market.
• Overview operation of all departments in Mytour and support when needed.
• Consult CEO and raise proposal to improve Mytour’s business, make short term business plan if any.
• Supervise closely core mission of customer service team & sale team and give appropriate instruction, support to achieve all the goals and KPI target of each department.
• Work closely with planning team to raise more ideas for improvement of sale and customer service, set new operation and monitor result until it can run smoothly and hand over to department’s manager.
• Together with planning team to take initiatives to analyze, make plan & proceed necessary steps for new strategy/ project from company.
• Review and prepare all financial reports to CEO on time, be responsible for quality and correctness.
• Base on budget approval from CEO, control and manage budget, to be the final person to approve cash out, guarantee that cash is on plan and there is no mistake or cash out without any official approval.
• To be representative to deal with company’s issue about customers, employers and government authorities.
• Also work as internal control officer and guarantee that everything follows company policy. In case of incidents, report to CEO immediately & find the solution.
• Be the key person to connect and maintain good coordination among managers, departments.
• Temporarily cover task of managers in case we lack of resource or during transition period.
• Creating/maintain good company culture, working environment and raise motivation of staffs.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Excellent in English ( writing, listening, speaking)
• Good analysis skill, data driven & strategic mind.
• Ability to work under high pressure and multi task handling
• Understanding about accounting & finance, sale, customer service and HR management.
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
• Excellent time management skill
• Detail oriented with critical thinking and problem solving abilities
• Broad background, exposure to and experience in the entire research, planning and implementation process.
• Well-disciplined and process oriented mindset
• Proven working experience as chief operation officer at service company will be a plus point.
• Vietnamese candidate