What We Can Offer
• Coordinate with Marketing team members for effective communication plan in social platforms
• In charge of content for digital assets: website, social calendar, facebook post, ads (GDN, SEM, FB ads)
• Content tailoring for brand image (POSM, signage, sale kit,…)
• Manage media inquiries and arrange interviews, statements etc.
• Coordinate external and internal communications flow (sms, newsletters etc.) for students and prospects Conducting thorough research and interviews
• Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
• Collaborate with designers, and other professionals on marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
• Edit and proofread copy as needed
• Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach.
• Source images and other content.
• Conducting research and cross working with different functions of Services and Academic to formulate ideas or support writing.
• Learning about the target audience for copy.
• Assisting in other aspects of the creative or research processes to create cohesive, accurate content.
The above statements are a snapshot of the duties and responsibilities of the role and are not intended to be an exhaustive list.
• Exceptional writing and research skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong planning skills and practical hands-on ability
• Ability to use initiative, be self-motivated and approach the role proactively
• Ability to work within a team and support where necessary
• Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure
• Be punctual, motivated, and detail-oriented.