What We Can Offer
• Create simple, clear, engaging, and consistent content for our users
• Establish a consistent brand voice that extends to all products/services, features, and marketing communications
• Get to know our customers inside and out, and leverage user research to drive continuous improvements on our content positioning and messaging
• Work with the product team to design copy tests and optimize messaging on landing pages, campaigns, and other touch points across the customer journey
• Partner with marketing to help craft engaging blog posts and campaigns across social, display and email marketing channels
• You are a storyteller: curious and keen to discern the motivations, behaviors, and preferences of our audiences
• You have an excellent understanding of SEO
• You have the ability to self-start, stick to deadlines, and drive projects forward – while being open and comfortable to iteration and feedback.
• You have full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in English
• You are not afraid to speak your mind and you like to take ownership. You are determined to influence content
• Proficient with grammar and proofreading; excellent self-editorial skills
• Excited to join a startup, have a big impact and put in the hustle required to get things done.
• +1 if your experience is in fintech
• +1 if you have experience in blockchain spaces
• +1 if you are a privacy enthusiast
• +1 a strong portfolio showcasing your work across multiple formats (digital, video, social, etc)
• +1 if you're creative and love to generate ideas
* Why you’ll love working with the Incognito team
• You’ll be you. We deeply care about helping everyone at Incognito work on what they love, freely express their ideas within the team, and grow to their true potential.
• You’ll be a better you. Most of the time, you’ll be working on cutting edge technologies. You’ll be constantly learning and improving your knowledge.
• You’ll be your own boss. There is very little hierarchy at Incognito. Decision-making processes are transparent. We welcome all different ways of thinking and trust the people we work with to do what they do best. There is no micromanagement here.
• You’ll be the inventor. Most of the time, you’ll find yourself working on a problem that doesn’t have a solution - yet. That’s where you come in.
• You’ll solve problems for the world. Most of the problems we’re solving are for the global audience of today, and of tomorrow.
* The essentials
• Above-market salary and token reward (PRV)
• Annual performance bonus & 13th-month salary
• Total health care benefits for you, your spouse and children
• Visa preparation for expat
• Internal training & Udemy online training
• Standing desk, ergonomic chair
• Daily light breakfast, healthy lunch & dinner (if any) with daily refreshment (fruit, orange juice, milk, smoothies, coffee)
• Team outing & company retreat
• Travel internationally to conferences if needed
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply your CV through VietnamWorks.
Thank you. And let’s build a better, safer internet together :)