Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Contact with customer to receive customer’s application for credit, fixed deposit. Initiating credit transaction including new, renewal, interest review and settlement. For new credit transactions, doing required checking on supporting docs under local regulations & internal rules
2. Control maturity date of credit transactions
3. Handle alteration notices from customers on account information
4. Support RM to establish and enhance relationship with existing and potential customers.
5. Handle unprocessed documents and pending items.
6. Handle collecting KYC documents from primary office.
7. Handle new account opening for checking documents and communication with relevant party (DPD, COD, KYC).
8. Handle inquiries about DPD from customer.
9. Support below matters for Japanese customers through Japanese:
(1) Reply any Japanese base inquiries about operation matter
(2) Support new account opening documentation for Japanese
(3) Support for checking KYC Japanese documents
(4)Handle Japanese base alteration notices from customers on account information.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Obtain at least N2 Certificate of Japanese – good at both speaking and writing.
- IELTS 6.5 & Good communication and negotiation skill in both English and Vietnamese to work with wide-range of personalities.
- Experienced in banking industry; having understanding in SBV regulations, banking products are preferred
- Competent to work on operational support.
- Accuracy and logical thinking. Good time management.
- Team working spirit, cooperative and proactive.
- Multi-tasking, solution-oriented, enthusiastic and self-motivated.