Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
*Purpose: Plan customer development strategies and implement the executive department's annual business strategy plan to ensure the achievement of annual goals.
- Execute branch business plans to ensure the achievement of relevant business profit targets.
- Master industry and market trends to plan short-, medium-, and long-term product sales strategies and expectations.
- Develop and expand new customers, provide the Bank with high-quality services, and enrich the department's profit opportunities and sources.
- Deepen existing customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction and increase customer loyalty.
- Regularly inspect the customer's operating conditions and implement post-loan management to avoid the occurrence of bad debts.
- Assist in educating and supervising the signing process of the ARM, and assist in reviewing the ARM's operation process to ensure the smooth schedule of the credit case.
- Mentoring junior enterprise financial RM, sharing workplace business experience, improving team work performance and professional ability.
*Key performance index:
- Achievement rate of accumulated surplus target (total surplus, interest income, fee income)
- Achievement rate of various operating volumes (deposit positions, lending positions)
- Overhang ratio maintenance ratio (non-performing asset ratio)
- Number of customers, customer retention rate
- Effectively develop the number of customers
- Frequency of customer calls/visits
- The correct rate of signature and credit investigation operations, and the completion rate of on-time signature and credit review
- One-team spirit
- Talent education, development of ARM and primary enterprise financial ARM
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Relevant financial product expertise
- Bank credit expertise
- Familiar with the latest trends and pulse of the industry
- Marketing and Communication Skills
- Familiar with the Bank's business-related regulations, regulations, and operating procedures
*Most challenging and difficult parts
- Grasp the information of market changes, evaluate the credit line and quotation of customers
- Assess customer risks and continue to develop high-quality new customers
- University degree or above, business related majors are preferred
- More than 3 years working experience in bank corporate finance business
- Fluent English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills