Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We believe collaboration betters our world!
We foster talent and leadership to deliver sustainable custom software and tech solutions that help our clients solve their technological and business challenges while creating added value.
Our aim is to invest in our people’s evolution, we believe in sharing knowledge, we are Positive Thinking Company!
- The Corporate Counsel is expected to contribute effectively to the Company's legal performance in all operational aspects, helping the Company be in good standing with various agreements and compliances.
- As we are a group of international legal entities and collaborating with partners worldwide, with the largest operational base in Vietnam, it is expected that the Counsel has sound experience and capability dealing with both Vietnamese and international jurisdictions.
- He or she will be participating in all domains as the Company key contact for legal discussions and agreements with clients and suppliers (including insurance), compliance to applicable laws & regulations with governmental agencies, and negotiations, disputes, arbitration, or litigation processes.
- The Counsel will be reporting to the Head of Operations for day-to-day activities, but he or she will be also participating with and instructed by higher Senior management as the Chief Executive Officer.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Clients / Suppliers / Partners agreements composition, review, discussion, documentation (including translation of Vietnamese / English where applicable). Manage contract life cycles.
- Support for both current projects/engagements and prospects/bidding requests or other inquiries in all legal aspects.
- Development of legal policies, processes, guidelines, and templates
- Consulting on legal matters for relevant activities of departments ( including but not limited to: labor, procurement, tax/accounting, business registration/updates)
- Presenting the Company in negotiations, dispute resolutions, arbitration, and/or litigation processes with authorities and other external parties.
- Propose for and participate with external legal supports when needed.
- Discuss, negotiate, decide legal contractual terms, which could be with consulting of higher management if needed before the final agreement goes to the approver/signatory person.
- Report legal risks and corporate issues and propose solutions.
- Propose and implement improvements to the Legal policies, processes, guidelines, and templates. Manage the Legal documents repository.
- Request for authority approval to upper manager for conducting various tasks.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Great advantages for Vietnamese candidates with working experience in foreign-invested companies in Vietnam, international business culture, attorney experience.
- Good practical knowledge and application of relevant Vietnamese laws and other common laws or regulations ( e.g. the EU GDPR and other privacy laws, laws of Singapore, United States, Hong Kong)
- A positive thinker, can-do attitude, constructive, goal orientation, with a teamwork mindset
- Hardworking, great responsibility, great work ethic.
- Excellent communication skills, including negotiations and presentations. Excellent professional English and Vietnamese in all skills.
- Computer literate, including documentation applications.
- Information Security Management System (ISMS) requirements (when becoming an employee): good understanding of our ISO 27001 ISMS policies and contributing to its legal/contractual compliance aspects.