What We Can Offer
• Oversee long-term budgetary planning and costs management in alignment with company's strategic plan, especially as the organization considers sponsorship, potential acquisitions, and collaborations with external organizations.
• Strategic planning.
• Financial planning and monitoring at both corporate level and subsidiary level.
• Monitoring business performance, making recommendations to encourage the continuous improvement of financial performance and implementing relevant policies within the business.
• Oversee cash flow planning and ensure availability of funds as needed.
• Leading and developing the finance & accounting team
• Ensure legal and regulatory compliance regarding all financial & accounting functions.
• Formulating financial forecast, targets and budgets in accordance with the corporate's strategy.
• Corporate finance: setting up and managing corporate policies regarding capital requirements, debt, taxation, equity and financial risk, as appropriate.
• Set up & develop corporate’s management report system.
• Prepare various analyses and reports required by corporate development.
• Significant finance experience: at least 5 year experience in similar senior management positions at big size companies/group.
• Significant experience in or knowledge of accounting, including financial and management accounting, consolidated financial statements, compliance, and reporting.
• Fluent in English
• Good problem solving skills;
• Good abstract reasoning skills;
• Excellent organization skills;
• Good management skills;