What We Can Offer
The Deals Advisory team in PwC Vietnam is the leading transaction support firm in Vietnam, providing advice to international and local clients from corporate and private equity through to financial investors. The Deals Advisory team assists clients in unlocking and maximising deal value throughout the deal process from pre-deal evaluation, due diligence, valuation, through to post-deal services.
Due to the rapid growth of our business, we are currently looking for a Senior Associate with a dedicated focus on Corporate Finance Services to join our team in Ho Chi Minh City.
• Support managers in advising on M&A strategic options, identifying/soliciting and negotiating with potential buyers/sellers, and performing sell-side/buy-side services
• Research and analyse pertinent client, industry, and technical matters related to, as well as troubleshoot and derive creative solutions for, the following:
- identifying and compiling applicable third party market research data;
- designing and completing background profiles of a target company, its competitors and its industry;
- performing preliminary analysis of target company financial and operational performance;
- analysing a target company, market or industry metrics; designing and owning key analyses in client deliverables; and
- collecting and preparing the necessary data for market sizing or modelling.
• Conduct quantitative analyses related to company valuations, implementation of financial models, and comparative and pro forma analyses.
By joining the Corporate Finance team you will:
- Develop deals experience from exposure to a wide range of transactions
- Participate in a comprehensive program of structured learning as well as on the job training to develop enhanced valuation and transactions support skills
- Be exposed to a diverse range of international, national and local clients, allowing you to develop real industry expertise
- Work with senior team members on M&A projects and deal with senior personnel at client organisations
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance (a Master's degree is also an asset)
- A minimum of 2-3 years working experience in M&A/corporate finance/private equity/security firms
- Effective written and verbal business communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
- A good commercial mind-set with an eye for detail and market intelligence
- Computer literacy, particularly with software applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A flexible working style and willingness to travel frequently
- Strong people skills and good team spirit
- Project management skills and the capability to accomplish tasks assigned on time
- Professional qualification such as ACCA, CPA, CFA is a plus
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like to work in a challenging environment with opportunities for advancement, please send your CV in English with a cover letter expressing how you match this position to us.
Please apply with you updated CV on our system:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Thank you for your interest in a career opportunity with PwC Vietnam.