Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1. For the first 6 months:
• Support clients with the application of Work Permits and Temporary Residency Cards and coordination of external service provider for visa services;
• Founding of Representative Offices and advisory thereof;
• Translations of legal papers, opinions and application dossiers.
2. Partly from the beginning and then after 6 months mainly:
• Support clients with legal advisory including:
- Transactional advisory, Preparation and review of related contracts and reports;
- Company Formations and setup – related agreements;
- Labour Law;
- Renewable energy sector;
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Review of complex contracts;
- Ad hoc advisory to the client is required, deep general knowledge expected;
• Legal Research and internal updates on a case by case basis.
• Experience after lawyer certification;
• Fluent English in speaking and writing is essential. Studies or work secondment in a foreign country preferred but not essential. German Language skills are a benefit;
• Able to work in a team;
• Analytical approach required;
• Willing to develop personally;
• Honesty and integrity essential, long term commitment essential.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV including all necessary documentation such as certificates and expected salary via email only.