Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
VCRE is looking to hire a Corporate Legal Specialist to join the Legal department team to help drive efficiency and effective function of the company.
The Corporate Legal Specialist will report to Head of Legal and will drive implementation of all activities for all projects assigned to him/her, and will be assisting the Head of Legal in the building up and implementation of processes, standards & regulations.
II. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Providing legal opinions on all legal matters
- Preparing and submit renewal for licenses pertaining to fund management, trust services as well as construction permits and licenses
- Drafting and negotiating contracts/ agreements with suppliers/contractor on daily activities of the company, especially FIDIC, and issue templates of contract to serve related departments’ use; Advised on contractual disputes and transactional matters across the business functions
COMPLIANCE & LEGAL CONSULTING
- Internal compliance manuals for fund management entities to ensure long term sustainability and operations
- Providing legal counsel for all matters across the companies ensuring the strengthening of legal positioning and protection by creating and adopting the best legal and regulatory practices within the Companies
- Researching and advising on regulatory compliance pertaining to entities
- Keeping abreast of legal, compliance and regulatory developments in the markets and businesses, ensuring policies and frameworks created and implemented are robust and relevant
- Providing legal counsel on day to day running of the businesses, on corporate and operational topics
M&A AND COMMERCIAL DEALS
- Drafting and issuing templates of deposit contract/ agree/ SPA and relevant documents which shall be signed with customers for selling real estate products in various form of project: housing, resort property, condominium, detached house, and coordinate with relevant departments to finalize the templates.
- Researching and providing legal advices to the company and its subsidiaries and projects on relevant legal matters with respect to corporate, real estate development and projects.
- Implementing procedures for business registration, licensing investment, construction permits and others for real estate projects.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor’s law degree is a must.
- Excellence in English is a must with strong communication (CV IN ENGLISH).
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory law, real estate, construction, housing law.
- Ability to provide independent advice (orally and in writing).
- Writes clearly and succinctly in an interesting and convincing manner. Structures information in a logical manner to facilitate understanding by the intended audience.
- Have an understanding of foreign (international) laws, Enterprise Law, Real Estate Law and familiar with drafting corporate documents.