Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Planning and successful implementation of Corporate PR activities for the company. Under PR team and working closely with Marketing team to plan and implement effective Corporate PR activities in support of the company's business objectives and thus participating in building up overall positive public image of the company in the market.
• Be in charge of proposing strategy & planning Corporate PR activities that suit the demand of the society and community, aiming for sustainable development and delivering true values of OPPO. Having initiatives and networks for such activities are an advantage.
• Be responsible for the implementation of Corporate PR content, how to deliver Brand story & message along with Product PR to build up the company's reputation through content writing, production, and detailed execution
• Build and maintain good relationships with professional networks such
as journalists, publishers, and PR agencies, and be able to handle communication crisis under supervisor’s guidance
• Cooperate with related departments and HQ to accomplish communication goals
• Support in other Marketing campaigns on demand
• Working in one of the TOP 100 best working environments in Vietnam.
• Competitive salary and bonuses.
• 13th-month salary.
• Year-end bonuses.
• Participation in social insurance, health insurance, and unemployment insurance as stipulated by the law.
• Comprehensive healthcare coverage through PVI insurance.
• Company Trips, Team Building activities, Year-End Parties, and related events organized by the company.
• Purchase company products at preferential prices.
• Other benefits as per legal regulations.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 3 years working experience (experience working for PR Agency or Corporation in Communication team)
• Experience of Brand PR strategy planning and delivery with a strong and demonstrable track record of success, including external agency management
• Has good sense of PR content and ability to develop content, quality check for PR content
• Experience in project management & build good media relation
• Has a strong communication skill (presentation, negotiation)
• Has a strong problem-solving skill, able to come up with fruitful solution for daily task
• Has a strong project management skill, able to manage multiple parties to complete tasks and deliver quality outcomes for projects