Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Manage relationships with corporate customers;
• Grow revenue as directed by senior management by successfully prospecting for new business and retaining and expanding existing customer relationship;
• Monitor risks of the portfolio including credit risk, operational risk, and compliance risk.
• Meet the Bank’s overall business targets (revenue income, profitability, and NPL ratio);
• Develop and widen the customer base of the portfolio;
• Primarily focus on exceeding specific net portfolio loan and deposit growth goals;
• Assess, anticipate, and respond to the banking financial needs of clients and develop/deliver appropriate solutions;
• Prepare Credit Applications for new exposures in a timely manner and get well prepared for the Credit committee;
• Prepare and execute proper loan documentation in accordance with local regulations and in line with the Head office’s standards, policies, appetite;
• Manage credit quality of the portfolio by keeping abreast with the industry developments and market development that impact our clients;
• Submit timely credit reviews of existing exposures and conduct regular reporting to Head office;
• Work closely with other departments in order to meet financial and banking requirements of clients in a wholesome manner;
• Build a collaborative internal relationship with key partners;
• Practice sounds risk management protocols and adheres to internal and regulatory requirements;
• Cross-sell other bank products, including currency risk management and personal financial services;
• Perform other duties as per request by the line manager from time to time.
• To assist in other daily issues as requested by the Head of the department.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Over 7 years of experience in relevant field;
• At least 3 years of experience in making credit applications, financial analysis, etc.
• University degree in finance, banking or economics;
• Good skills in written and spoken English.
• Good writing, speaking, and presentation skills;
• Excellent new business development and relationship management skills;
• Well-developed customer service/relations skills;
• Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of credit trends.
CFA, CPA, or any financial analysis certificate is preferred.