Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The Corporate Sanitation Manager will work closely with Plant Sanitation and Quality to develop, implement, and support sanitation and pest control program improvements at the assigned manufacturing locations. This position provides the opportunity to interact with cross-functional teams to ensure company programs and policies are met.
This role is to undertake the following overall responsibilities:
1. Provide leadership and expertise for Mondelez sites in Vietnam, Philippines on implementing and ensuring compliance to Mondelez sanitation policy.
2. Maintain strong links to the AMEA Regional sanitation lead
3. Provide professional development to site sanitation coordinators.
4. Ensure site based improvement plans are developed and actioned
5. Lead continuous improvement through sanitation effectiveness and efficiency across assigned plants.
6. Support and implementation of key sanitation and pest control programs, program improvements, trouble shooting, and training.
7. Lead sanitary design through direct involvement with project teams or by providing guidance to plant projects to ensure consistency.
8. Support of MDLZ Sanitation strategy across assigned manufacturing locations.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
2. At least 5 years of experience with a focus on plant based quality and food safety
3. Minimum 3-year-related experience (Operations, Plant Quality/Sanitation, or corporate role)
4. Project management skills, team work, influencing skills, strong technical skills and knowledge.
5. Approx. 40% travel to support program implementation and improvement at manufacturing sites.