What We Can Offer
- Prepare Construction Estimate/Budget for each project and regularly update and control the project’s cost.
- Prepare annual budget for the department
- Managing Cost and Contract:
+ Provide a budgetary cost estimate for each stage of the project
+ Regular cost control in design and implementation; Plan versus Actual
+ Setting up master and detailed procurement plans for each project and compliance to project datelines
+ Pre-qualification and setting up of key vendor listing of consultants, contractors, and suppliers.
+ Responsible for tender process, documentation, and award with professionalism.
+ Responsible for contract administration, managing contractor claims & certification, and monitoring payment.
+ Responsible for a letter of acceptance, Contracts, V.O, and Final Account on a timely basis.
+ Responsible for managing related Service & General Contracts.
- Involve in strategic partnership with suppliers, contractors, and others
- Responsible for cost database compilation, information, and analysis.
- Develop IT for C&C to facilitate works and efficiency.
- At least 08 years of management experience in the field of budget management, contract in developers or consultants
- Fluently in English
- Deep knowledge of contract management, budget, construction
- Proficient in specialized software projects
- Experience in real estate developer or commercial projects is an advantage