Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Cost estimation for the Feasibility Study to support Business Department on the New Project
• Procurement and Cost Control
• Negotiating and managing external and internal procurement and contracting arrangements.
• Provide project costs for business case calculations to justify investment in the project
• Identify procurement opportunities and ensuring these opportunities are evaluated and progressed
• Facilitating the re-negotiation of existing contracts and manage the cost effectively
• Managing invoices from generation to payment.
• Contributing to the business development of the company.
• Making sure that all procurement and construction contracting activities are carried out in accordance with legislation & company policy.
• Monitoring the performance of staff and holding appraisals.
• Supporting senior managers in the development of risk and policy documentation.
• Conducting investigations into any technical changes or contractual disputes.
• Define, maintain and improve the bid process of the Company.
• Monitoring cost & contract budgets & forecasts.
• Providing expert advice to colleagues on any issues that may arise.
• Leading complex contractual negotiations.
• Making amendments to contractual documents.
• Other works in related to the Company Policy Compliances (to be clarified in the Interview)
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 10 years working experiences in C&C management in construction and real estate developer, 3 years at the same level.
• Bachelor degree with construction major
• Have ability to negotiate and deal with consultants and contractors.
• Able to work as a team
• Good leadership
• Good communication skill (both Vietnamese and English)
• Ability in Word, Excel, MS Project