Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The ideal Cost & Price Modelling Analyst, reported directly to the Business Manager, will be responsible for the following activities:
* Structure and improve the price modeling, core technology, through data analysis and introduction of new technologies such as artificial intelligence, data analytics skills using Python.
* Optimize and minimize the production cost based on the insight gained from data analysis and discussion with manufacturing suppliers.
* Plan and conduct various research from strategic point of view and share the outcome and implication with the team and organization.
* Set and implement business plan.
* Monitor the key milestone of the project and follow up the progress to achieve the goal according to the business plan.
* Propose innovative ideas and concept to the teams in Japan and collaborate together to develop the products that can scale globally.
The preferred candidate has Bachelor Degree in related discipline, combined with at least 5 years experience in cost management analysis, price modelling, optimizing and minimizing the production cost based on the insight gained from data analysis (preferred knowledgeable on Python).
Fast learner, problem solving. Candidates from consulting firms or manufacturing company are highly preferred.
Good in English and Vietnamese. Open for candidates in Northern and Southern Vietnam.
* Attractive package, rewards + allowance.
* Working locations: Ha Noi / Ho Chi Minh City, hybrid working/remotely/WFH
* Salary review: twice a year.
* Premium Health care insurance.
* Paid leave.
* Hybrid working.
* Training programs.
* Oversea company trip, Oversears training trip.
* Other benefits provided by the company.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc