What We Can Offer
Works with Costing manager Development team Material team manufactures to ensure proper standard analysis and process are in place to cost all projects at target cost based on margin requirements. Lead and manage team to accomplish their assignment timely and accurately. Support team internal and external communication for cost related issues.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for Costing schedule and managing costing process within critical path dates.
- Ensures that concerns and challenges around Costing projects are reviewed and resolved by Costing management. Utilizes key footwear and manufacturing knowledge and tools to achieve target costing margin. Helps to impart this knowledge to team members.
- Build and create relationships with factory partners and key vendors to ensure the best possible product and material costing.
- Review factory’s CBS from pullover to production. Communicates material and BOM issues with Material and Development teams. help team to get the completed and accurate material price and BOM information each costing round.
- Work with development PD Material team and factory for cost saving suggestions each round.
- Prepare cost analysis and report for manager.
- Training new employees in Vietnam.
- Evaluate factory production usage vs. Costing usage optimize Costing standard/ CBS usages.
- Collect production output for special process and shoes analysis and evaluate the actual labor cost assist manager to build the standard labor cost.
Year(s) of Experience & Background Required:
- More than 8 years of experience in footwear product costing.
- 1-3 years of people management experience. Has managed and /pr supervised individuals.
- With very strong personality; Active Honest Sharing Team Work.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Functional & Technical Competencies:
- Skills in material exploitation and very familiar with the characteristics of shoe materials.
- Familiar with shoes parts and constructions
- Familiar with all shoe materials and component cost
- Ability to negotiate with factory and supplier.
• Bonus based on company business and personal performance.
• 13th salary
• Compulsory insurance based on full salary recorded in labor contract.
• Extra healthcare benefits.
• Annual health check.
• Bonus on birthday anniversary
• 12 annual paid leave/year.
• Working environment: modern friendly open and high chance of promotion.
• Yearly Company travelling vacation.
• Working schedule from Monday to Friday.
*** Support tools for working from home