Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
· Develop a process to establish baseline labour cost with the data provided by Lean and IE teams for T1 and T2 vendors.
· Manage and execute the process to update labour cost based on both upper and bottom constructions with T1 vendors on a seasonal basis.
· Lead and continuously evolve the process to improve cost transparency and enable Brooks Costing team to apply savings from production efficiency improvement data provided by lean manufacturing and IE teams to seasonal costings.
· Identify opportunities and provide recommendations on how to improve costing efficiency on a regular basis.
· Partner with Costing Analyst Team to evolve the existing Brooks costing standards, tools and policies. These tools provide guidance to the Footwear product team to design for manufacturing to increase efficiency and quality and improve our bottom line.
· Partner with Costing Analyst Team and IE team to create new costing tools, which enable Brooks Costing Team to validate the costing assumptions and finalize pricing on a seasonal basis.
· Contribute innovative thinking to our costing processes by looking for opportunities to increase accuracy and efficiencies and implement applicable ideas into our processes.
· Work with cross functional partners to resolve or assist with implementation of process solutions ensuring success.
· Provide ROI analysis, including insights and recommendations, to Sourcing Team to inform decisions on automation and/or sustainability project investments.
· Analyze seasonal costing data including profit, labour, overhead, tooling, material cost, forecast, production order volumes, product complexity and etc. Provide KPI reporting, including analysis, insights and recommendations, to Director, Footwear Business and Costing to support the design of our costing strategy.
· Other responsibilities as required.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
· Bachelor’s degree with a focus in Industrial Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering, Business Management or related filed
· 7+years of relevant experience in footwear development, engineering, manufacturing, and/or costing.
· Prior management experience is desired.
· Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in both local language and English – especially negotiation skills
· Keen attention to detail in planning, organization, documentation, and execution of tasks, while still seeing the big picture and understanding how all the pieces fit together and affect one another
· Ability to maintain a high level of integrity, remain flexible, be results-oriented and work within a team.
· Ability to work professionally and efficiently with all key departments including Costing, Asia Development, Commercialization, Production, and QA.
· Must align strongly with Brooks corporate values: Serve People, Lead Thought, Compete as a Team, Have integrity, and Be Active, Have Fun.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Ability to travel with in Asia 10% - 20% of the time.
· Basic proficiency using MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.