What We Can Offer
Communications function is crucial to our success. It is responsible for creating clear and targeted messaging for employees, customers and stakeholders, while supporting strong brand positioning and facilitating positive media relations.
We are looking for a self-motivated and talented communications manager to lead communications in Vietnam.
In this position, you will be in charge of establishing the new brand identity through informative content, press releases, articles, and media opportunities to share our company’s brand, products, and services.
In addition, the role involves extending support to Singapore in areas of drafting press releases, organizing virtual events, social promotion and web page maintenance
• Media – press releases, media opportunities in mainlines, electronic, trade & digital
• Events – positioning and participation in select industry and trade events
• Social & digital – maintain and execute social media calendar for VN & SG, in alignment with global campaigns; maintain country web pages
• Working with functions such as HR, HSE, to create engaging employee campaigns
• Ensuring streamlined information for company-wide announcements, executive communication, maintaining intranet
• Bringing local relevance and flavor to global employee communication initiatives
• Ensuring integrity and compliance of brand across platforms.
• Coordinating with regional brand manager as advisor of new brand implementation.
Crafting and coordinating crisis communication as need arises.
• Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential, including ability to present concepts verbally.
• Superior project management and time management skills; must be able to think analytically and strategically.
• Knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media.
• Must be proficient in English, Vietnamese.
• Degree in Mass Communications / Journalism / Marketing Communication with 10 years of experience.