Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The manager will work the CLO and the Regional Infra & Automation team to build the Country infrastructure strategy. He/She will also work closely with the local Head of Fulfilment, Head of Logistics and Commercial team to understand the business needs, support the design process, testing and commissioning.
Key tasks and Responsibilities
• Working with the Regional team of Industrial Engineers, Analysts and head of design to implement functional FC’s, Sort Centres and Hub in-line with the Country strategy.
• Work with various contractors in the building and the fitout of the facilities, including supporting industrial engineers, fire and safety engineers, site implementation manager and ground staff.
• Combine your (industrial engineering), analytical and management skills through a practical, hands-on approach to solving critical problems occurring during the project implementation.
• Actively keep ahead of the evolution of the facilities and automation industry within your country and share learnings and new solutions with the regional team.
• Fully engaged with the regional team in building an extensive testing strategy and being part of the system acceptance process prior to taking handover of any facility on behalf of the country.
• Self-manage and lead the detailed execution plan
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• A driven individual with a strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent listener with clear, concise communication in both written and spoken English and local country language.
• Willingness to take on new challenges with a flexible and open mindset.
• Ready to put in the hours to get the job done, particularly during the busy periods.
• Responsible, organised with a good work attitude.