What We Can Offer
• Manage and oversee all activities of company activities in Vietnam and ensure alignment to company’s mission, strategic direction, values and policies
• Fully responsible for commercial and operational activities and achieve internal growth in annual targets in sales volumes and after market share expansion together with margin expansion.
• Responsible for establishing and managing distribution channels for the sales
• Gather market intelligence and make recommendations on how to approach different product – market segments with the objective of growing the business.
• Intensively participate in budget preparation, monthly financial reporting via sales forecasts and ensuring margin level and targeted profitability is achieved.
• Ensure all activities of company in Vietnam adhere to local legal and statutory compliance
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical / Process Engineering, enhanced with MBA or equivalent experience.
• Extensive experience in B2B sales with proven record of achievement
• Proven P&L and management experience.
• Fluent in Vietnamese and English language.
• Possess working knowledge of Vietnam local laws, and regulations
• Experienced in working under pressure and in challenging environment
• Well versed in people-management, leadership, written and verbal communication.
• Willing to travel extensively within the country and occasionally to Global Headquarter Office