Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The Country Marketing Manager heads the Marketing function for all business units in a country and is a member of the staff team. He/she plays a critical role within the business planning team in executing the annual business plan and a key contributor in the country’s the strategic planning process. The Country Marketing Manager leads his/her team in core marketing disciplines of segment management, revenue management, business planning and analytics, market intelligence and brand communications. The position reports directly to the District Marketing Director and supervises a team of Marketing Supervisors and Specialists.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
• Joint chairperson, with Business Development Manager, of the Country’s Accelerated Growth Committees and chairman of the Revenue Management Committee.
• Identifies and prioritizes proper segmentation of addressable markets through relevant segmentation criteria and customer behaviors to increases proactive lead quality and quantity.
• Defines market leadership and value proposition based on addressable markets and sizes markets by product, competitor, and industry trends to ensure profitable growth.
• Executes the one-year business plan and completes on-going analysis of performance to plan.
• Provides guidance on where country needs to improve performance to increase revenue growth and maximize profitability.
• Identifies opportunity for service enhancements to connect to District and Region RSC process.
• Obtains, consolidates, records and analyzes market, competitor and country information compiled in country fact book to assist in planning.
• Manages detailed analysis and development of local Revenue Management initiatives to accelerate profitable growth and thereby strengthen UPS’ overall market position in small package and freight forwarding in the country.
• Performs financial, operational, and go to market analyses with tools such as MCCU, SWOT and Fact Book development to measure and report on UPS' market space, opportunity and initiative results.
• Participate in the strategic planning process and support the development of business cases.
• Organizes and creates PowerPoint presentation decks to build a story line that supports the business case recommendations.
• Manages the effectiveness and return on investment of the local PR agency network to ensure the correct cooperation between local and coordination agencies.
• Manages and coordinates public relations activities and promotes UPS product/lane/industry targets including SCS, Small Package, and Freight Forwarding to support business plans.
• Identifies and executes Direct Marketing communication program to support achievement of business plan goals.
• Manages resources and people processes to ensure the day to day administration of processes and formal procedures.
• Ensures that direct and indirect reports have documented career goals and detailed plans for achieving these goals to develop them personally and professionally.
• Holds others accountable to established performance levels to achieve individual and group goals.
• Coaches others and provides on-going feedback and support to improve performance.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Degree holder in Engineering, Finance, Marketing or General Business, or related discipline; Master's Degree is preferred
• Minimum 5 years relevant working experience at managerial level
• Able to handle business matters and converse with overseas partners in English
• Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
• Excellent time management skills; able to work efficiently while meeting tight deadlines
• Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment
• Problem definition & structuring ability
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications