Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The Creative Content Officer is responsible for generating creative content and video clips for marketing campaigns to build brand awareness and increase enrolments for SEUP programs. This includes idea brainstorming, content writing, aiding design concept, and preparing mood boards, storyboards and video clips. The Marketing Creative Content Officer will provide professional, comprehensible and practical content for New Initiative program publications on multimedia platforms aimed at target audiences.
• Support in facilitating marketing campaigns with content and script writing to increase brand awareness and enrolments for the School of English and University Pathways – New Initiative (NI) programs, including Teens, Teens Summer, and IELTS.
• Build and modify content that attracts the target audience, ensuring consistent and suitable messaging and a user-friendly experience on different multimedia platforms.
• Produce text, audio script, video script, subtitles and video clips in line with RMIT marketing strategy and brand guidelines and ensuring accuracy in language.
• Create and follow social calendars to deliver marketing messages, drive engagement, enforce brand values, and maintain relationships with followers.
• Brainstorm and contribute to idea development for integrated marketing campaigns, search for social media hooks as well as develop ideas to expand to additional platforms.
• Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to deliver objectives and generate performance reports, ensuring efficiency, teamwork and project deadlines.
• Provide other support as defined by the Marketing Coordinator.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Bachelor degree in Marketing, Professional Communication, Public Relations, or similar
A minimum of two years’ experience in marketing or advertising environment
Demonstrated English proficiency of IELTS 5.5 equivalent
Demonstrated experience in copywriting, especially in Vietnamese
Experience with basic design and website layout concepts
Experience of working with advertising agencies to achieve objectives
Ability to work in teams and participate as a productive team member
Experience in organizing and delegating task for small groups of supporters
Ability to work well under pressure and meet short deadlines
Ability to display appropriate behaviours in line with the position and RMIT Values.
Competitive gross salary
Free use of onsite gym
Library on campus and online - access to RMIT Australia online library
English is the language of teaching and communication at RMIT Vietnam. For this role, the minimum requirement is IELTS General 5.5 (or equivalent).
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CV, covering letter, ID, and Qualifications by clicking on the ‘Apply’ link below