Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- REPORT TO: Group Marketing & Sales Director
AQbooking.com is currently looking for a Content Writer to be part of our Design team to create industry leading marketing materials and content for services and products across e-travel platforms. The Design team consists of Graphic Designers, Photo Editors, Content writers and Photographers, both inhouse and freelancers. As Content Writer, you will be responsible for the text of all marketing and ecommerce assets; from online official web and app designs, product content, marketing campaigns & banners to store feed posts and livestreams. Your words are of crucial importance as they are our online business card, and for brands the main interaction with online travelers, having a direct impact on conversion rates & online sales. You are a driven, goal- oriented, and results-focused individual. You love creativity and are able to work independently. You are dedicated to your passions and are extremely task-oriented. You have excellent time management skills.
• Write product descriptions, articles, landing page copy, and other types of product content.
• Provide copywriting support to teams including Email, Brand and Mobile, Facebook and Instagram copy, editorial planning, blog post writing and editing, blog contributor briefings, cross-team meetings and reporting.
• Contribute to existing language style guides and other content guidelines used by in- house and freelance content writers.
• Research, brainstorm, and develop ideas for various types of product content based on SEO keyword research, competitor benchmarking, and user listening.
• Understand the structure of text assets on E-Travel platforms like Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com and Airbnb
• Understand your target audience, you're writing for consumers, so you'll need to know what interests them and how they make a purchase decision online
• Identify key messages - understand the main points that you want to convey to the reader about a certain product / promotion / campaign and how to communicate this powerfully
• Structure & maintain your work in our content repository (asset library)
• Accountable for on-time & on-quality delivery of content
• Liaise with Marketing & Sales team on content & campaign requirements
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• University degree in any related field
• 3-5 years of experience as a content writer, copywriter, journalist, or any related role is preferred
• Excellent in grammar and creative writing ability, including the ability to write in different styles and to other people's direction.
• Understanding of how consumers make purchasing decisions in e-commerce and how/what to write accordingly
• Good attention to detail, including the ability to proof-read your own and others' work
• Excellent time management
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent command of English (reading/writing/speaking/listening)
• Experience in social media also beneficial
• SEO knowledge is a plus.
*Place: AQ Gourmet & Dine: 18 Bis Cong Hoa, Ward 4, Tan Binh district, Ho Chi Minh City