Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. The Canadian International School (CIS) delivers the Ontario Curriculum Kindergarten to Grade 12 entirely in English. After Grade 10, students are eligible to apply to the IBDP Programme Years 1 and 2, Grades 11 and 12.
2. The Bilingual Canadian International School (BCIS) delivers the Vietnamese National Curriculum, Grades 1 – 12 and instruction in English language oral and written fluency according to the Ontario Ministry of Education documents for Language Arts and English Language Learners.
3. The Canada-Vietnam Kindergarten (CVK) delivers programs for children ages 18 months to 5 years old.
4. The Albert Einstein School (AES) delivers the Vietnamese National Curriculum, Grades 1 – 12 and the Ed Excel English Program.
• Khoi Nguyen Education Holdings (KNE) was established in 2010 with the purpose of bringing the best foreign education programs to the students of Vietnam.
• Group size: 500 -600 staffs
• With 5 schools in Ho Chi Minh City and over 3000 students in our system of schools, Khoi Nguyen Education Holdings prides itself on educating free, confident and adaptable people. Khoi Nguyen Education Holdings firmly believes that establishing a close knit relationship with our foreign partners is one aspect that gives us ar competitive edge in the international education industry in Vietnam.
Successful candidate will be the employee for KNE
• We are looking for a Design Leader to produce and oversee digital and print creative solutions to address our marketing needs.
• To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, UX/UI and layout techniques. You should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including websites, brochures and product packaging.
• You will ensure the design team promotes our brand through delivering high quality pieces on tight deadlines.
• Oversee subordinate and all design projects, from conception to delivery
• Build-up the brand guidelines and present to all the relevant departments to make sure everyone work on the same guide.
• Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
• Review junior designers’ work from different schools to ensure high quality
• Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
• Increase user friendliness in digital products such as online platform, website, landing pages, etc.
• Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
• Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
• Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
• Other tasks as per requested by the Line Manager
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Experienced in doing photography and video editing is required
• Portfolio of completed design projects
• Proficient in design software (e.g. InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe, etc.)
• Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
• Attention to visual details
• Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team