Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
As the Creative Director, you will work closely with the graphic designer, video editors, production suppliers and marketing team to deliver engaging creative campaigns that touch the heart, mind, and soul of our customers. You should be extremely creative, dedicated, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Work with the brand team, PR team and Social Team to produce creative campaigns for company branding, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications.
• Manage the creative process from concept to completion
• Be updated about the current trends in advertising, design, marketing techniques for self and for team
• Be responsive and ability to work under pressure
• Create and implement tailored marketing plans based on leader’s requirements.
• Supervise the department's daily creative workflow and monitor deadlines and budgets.
• Mentor, motivate, and supervise the creative team, coach their creatives’ ideas and monitor their overall performance. Plus, assisting in hiring and managing freelance and full-time Copywriters, Graphic Designers, and other members of the creative team if in need.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 7+ years of relevant experience in creative agency or corporate settings
• A solid understanding of design copy and creative practices.
• Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills.
• Have in-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing models.
• An undergraduate degree in graphic design, fine arts, visual communication, typography, or a related subject is often required. A postgraduate degree in these subjects can be an advantage.
• Must be a creative and strategic thinker.
Skills and Interests
• Have a good knowledge of layouts, graphic, color coordination, typography, production for both on-line and off-line
• Can storyboard or translate ideas to design works and develop innovative motion graphics solutions
• Ability to lead projects from concept to completion. Apply best practices in user interface and interactive design, including image optimization and site mapping
• Experience with software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Flash
• Experience with Adobe After Effects & video editing
• Perfect Vietnamese language
• Moderate English proficiency
• High sense of art & aesthetic
• Interpersonal skill
• Ability to make evaluative judgments
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
• Ability to supervise and train subordinates, including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments
• Passion, Integrity, and Energy