Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
A Creative Director is the second most senior creative staff at Leo Burnett Vietnam. He is responsible for leading a strategic creative team to crack big challenges that support our human centered approach. He leads assigned creative teams who work across the full spectrum - from framing and creative insight gathering to final execution for market launch across media.
He is also responsible for leading and managing the creative support services that include traffic, studio and production led independently by key individuals with adequate resources allocated to each function.
- Inspiring, managing and operating creative teams and its support services to develop an effective and profitable creative product that delivers on relevant client and market needs.
- Finding ways to develop an atmosphere within a creative team such that it fosters successful work for the agency’s clients while providing a rewarding climate for team members.
- Cultivating and inspiring a team of creative staff who possess the aspiration, intellect, and creative talent capable of developing memorable experiences for client’s brands.
- Building strong and lasting client/agency relationships.
- Collaborating with the planning and account function to consult and advise senior clients to help frame up their problem and encourage broader and bigger thinking.
- Working alongside the planning function, if called for, to help uncover deep behavior and emotional needs surrounding a creative challenge to help shape the translation of research into macro insights that ignite creative concept development and idea generation.
- Guiding teams in developing concepts and experience plans in a manner that is relevant to the brief, brand and market needs while communicating the magic through a story.
- Guiding copywriters in developing strong copy ideas and crafting copy writing to provide the best quality possible copy for the campaign.
- Guiding art directors in developing strong visual ideas that deliver
- Leading agency presentations when required and possible, both in new business pitches and current client creative run-thoughts.
- Ensuring the creative teams deliver on creative output that works hard in achieving client objectives, while resulting in quality and profit for the agency.
- Collaborating and leading multidisciplinary teams including art directors, visual designers, UX designers, writers, producers, video-grapher, technologists and studio/production (print, video, online).
- Identifying areas of improvement within the creative department and planning, designing and leading creative workshops to work on those improvements.