What We Can Offer
• Implements policies and standards that reinforce the organization's branding strategy and quality goals.
• Manages and develops a team of designers, copywriters, project managers and vendors.
• Leads the development of creative briefs and utilizes design methodologies that meet the business objectives and timelines of the organization and stakeholders.
• Evaluates and adopts the most effective tools and techniques across all media.
• Creative Manager typically requires 5 years’ experience in the related area as an individual contributor.
• Project management experience.
• 1 - 3 years supervisory experience may be required. Extensive knowledge of the function and department processes.
• Good leadership skills.
• Good time management.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
• Working time: Full-time (5,5 working days per week from Monday to Saturday morning)
• Salary: Negotiable
• Working in a professional environment and having opportunities for career promotion
• Health & Social Insurance from Government.
• 13th-month salary.
• Company trip/ team building every year.