What We Can Offer
- Develop and maintain strong stakeholder management with key stakeholders both within MUFG and externally.
- Work in partnership with colleagues across the region to deliver an integrated service for our customers.
- Work in partnership with Relationship Managers in the Branch to support the team in resolving any complex credit processes or credit operational issues, as well as preparation of customer’s documentation, if required.
- Work in partnership with Relationship Managers and Credit department in other Branches to support transactions booked on the Branches balance sheet, if required.
- Work in partnership with Credit department to resolve any complex credit application issues and share various credit reports prepared by the team.
B. Other/ Control
- Collect relevant information from relationship managers on complex and long-term deals and prepare credit applications for approvals, ensuring that thorough analysis has been performed including looking at cash flow projections.
- Review borrower ratings against MUFG’s guidelines and policies.
- Monitor due date controls to support the credit renewal facility and ensure that covenant checks are completed in a timely manner.
- Prepare reports to monitor submission of documents on covenants checks to ensure that credit applications are appropriately supported.
- Support in developing and updating local credit policies to ensure alignment with all relevant regulations.
- Support the delivery of timely process improvement initiatives for the department.
- Develop departmental initiatives to drive process improvement / efficiency.
- Support in managing the risk profile for the department by conducting thorough analysis of credit applications prepared by the team to identify credit risks and recommend changes where necessary to mitigate risks.
- Support in internal and external audits by coordinating activities for the department.
- Maintain good working knowledge of industry trends, products, relevant laws and regulations.
- Participate in relevant committees in the region.
- Adhere to all company policies as well as guidelines.
- Strong analytical skills to interpret large and complex data sets and ability to identify implications of data sets.
- Good communication and presentation skills with ability to influence others using complex data or analysis to support line of reasoning.
- Experience in reviewing and preparing credit application including projection modelling.
- Good knowledge of industries and economic environment in the region.
- Detailed understanding of Bank's and its entities products and their risks.