Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Review the credit files to make sure that they have proper credit information, including financial statements, source of repayments, collateral, the valuation method, evaluation and depreciation method, etc.
- Preparing contracts, loan documents and making disbursement in compliance with the internal credit policy and SBV’s circular.
- Process loan security mortgage, pledge of assets, personal and corporate guarantee.
- Update and keep in an orderly manner to credit folders and documents of loan accounts.
- Calculating provision, interest properly and collect on time.
- Prepare SBV, CIC, internal reports.
- Other assignments assigned by the Management.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 3- year experience as Corporate and Retail Banking Credit Officer.
- Having an intensive understanding of banking products especially loan, credit.
- Strong sale capability and good skills of analysis, communication and negotiation.
- Highly adapt to work well in team.
- Possess the personality of loyalty, honesty, self-confidence and modesty.
- Fluent English (TOEIC from 700)
- Korean is preferable.